Join me on this trip where you will discover the unmatched wonders of Cambodia as well as experience a heart-opening connection like never before!
Founder of Kaleidoscope Child Foundation
Travel with founder David Ault and Kaleidoscope Child Foundation for their signature trip to the mystical and ancient beauty of Cambodia. You'll see the majestic Angkor Wat, heralded as the world's largest spiritual temple complex, witness village life and experience the heart opening satisfaction of being in service to extraordinary children in Kaleidoscope's two school campuses. A trip of service and unforgettable sightseeing.
Register now. Spaces are limited!
All breakfasts are included in this itinerary and 3 dinners. (Note: If you eat lunch and dinner at any of the local restaurants, you may need to pay in cash.)
• 10 nights at the hotel double occupancy
• Phare Circus show
• All day tour of Angkor Wat
• Volunteer in the schools with the children
• Help create new wells
• Connect with the local villages & learning about them
• Transportation to and from the airport and drop you off.
• Daily transportation each day by mini bus to the school and
• Round trip air flight to and from Siem Reap
• Visa upon entering Cambodia $35 USD
• Tips for bus drivers and guide $50 USD
For trip and booking details click here, or contact
Ales Struna 1-866-866-5566.